Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Guess Whose Kid

A popular game I like to play is Guess Whose Kid.  At a minimum it requires me, Chloe, another adult, and another kid, but there is no maximum number of players, and the results are always the same.  The rules are simple.  All of the players enter the same room, and I, the playee if you will, must sit in the next room over.  Every time I hear a child being corrected I have to guess which child is up to no good.  In the Guess Whose Kid game I typically score a point on behalf of Chloe every time I hear the following phrases:

Stop eating the sand!


This is an old photo, obviously, but at 27 months of age - you guys - this is still happening.
We don't eat playdough.

How did you get up there?


Stop biting Griffin!

No drinking the bubbles!

There are bubbles on her lips in this picture.  And also she just got done exclaiming "I drink bubbles!"
Don't pick your nose.


Don't eat your boogers!

Put your underwear back on.

What is in your mouth?


Don't color the walls/your hands/on Griffin.

Blue washable marker that has been smeared by tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment