It has been a while since I have gotten around to posting new pictures of Chloe. I will make a weak attempt here to update you with her whereabouts.
Here she is busting her little head through her sand and water table umbrella. The umbrella had a tiny hole in it that mysteriously tore into a hole big enough to fit Chloe's entire body.
I bought this little '57 Chevy from a garage sale for $2.00. About an hour after delivery it looked like Chloe had parked it unattended and unlocked in the ghetto for a few days. She had ripped off the steering wheel and stripped the car of its seats. She also took off the trunk at some point, though it appears to be re-attached here in this picture. Mom bought Chloe a cute Melissa & Doug puzzle at a garage sale. Here Chloe has dumped the box of its contents and has decided to use it as a reading chair. These are really just three examples of about a million destructive things this one does.
Paul attended a golf outing for an entire weekend, so my mom agreed to stay for the weekend to help out this pregnant Mama. On Saturday we decided to go to the new wild animal park that opened this year. It It is different from the zoo in that it is more interactive and has a whole different mix of animals. Chloe was a little sleepy in the beginning after just waking from her nap.
It only took her about 15 minutes to get up close and personal with the animals. Here she is pointing and laughing at the goats.
A nice man gave Chloe a piece of ice cream cone to feed the goat. She liked it so much the man gave her a second piece. The goat only got a nibble of the second piece before Chloe tried to jam it in her mouth.
Chloe's favorite part of the whole park was this bucket full of baby chicks. She was afraid to touch them at first, but after about five minutes she reluctantly stuck out her pointer finger to touch one. She was mesmerized!
We went to visit the zebras at the end of the tour. This zebra took special interest in us.
And I do mean SPECIAL. If you look closely here you can see what I mean. I'm not sure, but I think he was a pedophile. My mom decided that it is official, zebras are black with white stripes.
When Dada got home he was greeted with a sticker party! I love how serious Chloe's face is in this picture. This was a job for an advanced sticker sticker.
A kiss for being such a good sport.
No comments:
Post a Comment