Wednesday, September 21, 2011

25 Week Photo... Seriously!

Okay, so here it is ladies and gentleman (singular for Jim).  I have finally gotten around to having Paul take a belly shot before managing to pour myself into mismatched pajamas for the night.  As I was looking at these photos I was SHOCKED to see how incredibly huge my belly appears.  It seriously looks like my belly at 30+ weeks with Chloe.  While I think that the sweater is a little bulky and my positioning a bit to the side make for an even larger appearance, I realized that I actually am a lot bigger a lot sooner this time around.  It is funny, because I walk around all day not even noticing my belly until I see my reflection in the mirror or in a window.  I always do a double take.  Who is that pregnant lady?!

No comments:

Post a Comment