Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Chloe had her first trip up to my parents' cabin for Memorial Day weekend. She was a good girl in the car on the four hour trip only getting restless during the last hour. Since Chloe loves being outside, she really loved being up at the cabin where she could enjoy the fresh air. The only problem was that we were attacked the entire weekend by huge black flies. It was pretty disgusting. But I guess the beautiful weather and views made it worth the trip.


Chloe and Andrew got a little play time while we were up there. It was so nice to be able to see Andrew outside of a family event. He is such a sweetheart and I just want to squeeze him and kiss him all of the time. When I get sad about how quickly Chloe is growing up I just think of how much fun Andrew is right now. Here he is playing with Chloe (he was actually playing with her face and ears).


We went for a little boat ride and Andrew got to drive the boat. We were joking about how this is going to become a major problem in the future when Chloe wants to drive the boat, too!


Chloe had to wear a life vest and I think she loved it (insert sarcasm)... I mean, wouldn't you?





The guys had to dig a new well.


The last time we were at the cabin Chloe was in my belly. It is crazy. I have a lifetime of memories at the cabin and now I get to share one of my favorite places in the world with one of my favorite people in the world - a person whom I didn't even know would exist until just recently. My wish is that Chloe has a whole lifetime of fond memories at the cabin, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment