My dad got to babysit Chloe all day on Friday while I was at work. My mom was helping the aunts get ready for a graduation party. At the party Friday night I hardly caught a glimpse of my little girl except to feed her here and there. She ended up staying up until 11:00 p.m. or so. She is such a good girl always going with the flow. We have her on something of a schedule with a mandatory morning nap and a pretty strict bedtime, but on weekends when we have events she usually strays from the norm and comes out relatively unscathed. Here she is getting cuddles from my Grandma Sally.
We celebrated Father's Day with our dads on Saturday. Bobby Kay made a big dinner and we hung out for a while. Chloe was once again passed around and around. Her Great Grandma Millie held her while she chomped on this Pop Ice. Working on some teeth, maybe?
We celebrated Paul's first Father's Day on Sunday. We headed out to Grand Haven because I had a little work to do there. We walked up and down the streets and visited some shops. Then we decided to walk to the pier and back. There were lots of people walking the pier and hanging out on the beach even though it was only about 75 degrees and windy. It was a beautiful day for walking. We had a family take a picture of our family on Paul's first Father's Day.
I had a great Father's Day (and I think Paul liked it, too)!
What a beautiful family! We were thinking of you and all the "Bradley Team" as we celebrated another first... so glad your day was wonderful!
ReplyDelete